Monday, January 24, 2011

College Boys...

I don't know if it's just me or not, but are college boys really as immature as those I have at my college. Now I'm not saying that all of the ones at my school are immature, but most all of the ones that I find myself in the company of are extremely childish. The things that they talk about are really, inane, and often very crude. Of course it's alright to talk about things that are not serious, but there's a point when one thinks that there is no such thing as serious to some people.

I'm even fine with the things they talk about for the most part, it's more that they seem to be openly derisive of those that take important things seriously, or see things from a different point of view. I really hope I can find at least a few guys at my school that have the ability to have an open mind, after all isn't that one of the points of going to college in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment